- Identify, secure and develop long-term business relationship with new clients and businesses
- Manage customer account, prepare of sales proposal/quotation and sales contract review
- Develop sales strategies for growth of existing and new accounts
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the customer orders are fulfilled
- Proactive in following sales leads
- Maintain and provide periodic progress report, gather market and competitor intelligence (on prices, technical and product development)
- Team player, aggressive, self motivated & hard-working.
- Training is provided.
- At least 2 year(s) sales experience
- Must be able to communicate in both English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
All Malaysians are welcome to apply. Malaysians residing in Johor Bahru will be favorably considered.
This job is Expired